Prl 3022General

Last Updated:

1. kris0933138

kris0933138 Well-Known Member

Hope everyone enjoy working 3g for me without evdo

Credit to locklady!

sammyz, undacova, Kaiser17 and 3 others like this.
  2. Ray305

Ray305 Well-Known Member

Give credit to locklady for pulling the prl from the samsung admire and uploading it to the forums as an attachment.
  3. roly947

roly947 Well-Known Member

got it, did it, worked! 3G on CMDA (auto prl). thanx locklady and kris for posting it
  4. darryim

darryim Well-Known Member

how exactly you install this ?? on LG oPTIMUS m?
  5. NeoSabin

NeoSabin Well-Known Member

6. darryim

darryim Well-Known Member

thanks ill try !
  7. bucketbass

bucketbass Well-Known Member

Metro auto installed both my M's to 3022. But in my area the 3G rarely supports data. So I am forced to stay on 1X or have half a day or less batt life.
  8. GTOgirl

GTOgirl Well-Known Member

Flashed the 3022 prl, still at 1x. Guess there's no 3g in this crappy little town I live in :rolleyes:
  9. reppard

reppard Well-Known Member

First of all thank you for the prl! Flashed it and I got the 3g icon in winder ga. The second I try to use data it reverts back to 1x :(
  10. CyberTails

CyberTails Well-Known Member

Same here, but in Philadelphia, PA, 3G don't work, just 1x, oh well, there's always Wi-Fi for my house ;)
  11. reppard

reppard Well-Known Member

Haha yeah I got all excited when a saw it and then the cold let down. I think on my next personal build I might just change my 1x icons to 3G to sike myself out.
  12. carljchapman

carljchapman New Member

Howdy. I am in East Orange , New Jersey (steps away from Newark). I just got the LG Optimus M last weekend. I updated the prl from 3019 to 3022 minutes ago. Kudos for the consice instructions btw.

I will post any results after I roam around my area. Although I have wifi at home and most places I go, 3g would be cool too!
  13. henalvfa

henalvfa Well-Known Member

Keep us posted friend!
  14. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

Ok I updated my moms phone from 3015 to 3022... yes I know how to update a prl, problem is that whenever she's connected to 3G data does not work. Now my dads phone automatically updated to 3022 and data on 3G works just fine while being in the same area as my mom.... I want to know if I pull prl Nam 1 or Nam 2 or both to write to my mom's phone, also I will upload the prl here too since its for the optimus m and it's not from another phone....I would think that this prl from an optimus m would be more compatible with everyone's optimus m phones.
  15. AndroidHogs

AndroidHogs Well-Known Member

Had 3g for like 5 minutes internet worked. I took piture to confirm I had 3g. It goes in and out at times. Did a speed test and its alot faster. Just wish it would stay on 3g.
  16. j_blaze14

j_blaze14 Member

tried it, 3g but no incoming calls, speeds of 65dn 120up. back to 3020 with 3g and cdma auto (prl) in lte onoff, speeds of 190dn 180up. tampa fl.
  17. AndroidHogs

AndroidHogs Well-Known Member

Wish it would stay 3g :(