• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Prl 60671

Thanks for the heads up.
Hey Mr Ed. Hows your WiMax coverage? I am in Dallas and its still pretty spotty.

Very Spotty. I get consistent connection north of 121 but that is about it. I work at Coit and Campbell and have to be standing nearly right in the middle of a major intersection to get any coverage around here

3g has been acting up for about a week as well...speeds have dropped considerably...really hoping it isn't due to the recent radio update

Upvote 0
Very Spotty. I get consistent connection north of 121 but that is about it. I work at Coit and Campbell and have to be standing nearly right in the middle of a major intersection to get any coverage around here

3g has been acting up for about a week as well...speeds have dropped considerably...really hoping it isn't due to the recent radio update

I am in Dallas as well. Don't get 4G at home (Hebron/N. Carrollton area) But get full 4 bars in Irving (114/PGBT)

I did some Dallas 3G/4G speed tests and posted them at Life in the 4th

Upvote 0
I agree MR. ED My 3G has been going down hill lately as well. I would like to think its because of all the wonderfull new EVO owners but i just dont see that.
I can understand how more users would mean more data flow and slowe speeds, but when i run Speedtest.net tests my PING times are always in excess of 999ms. Those are the times when i notice the worst speeds. On a few occasions i have powered off the EVO and back on to find its back to normal.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones