PRL file version?

Last Updated:

1. KenIz

KenIz Member This Topic's Starter

What PRL file version are you all on? Mine is on 65168 now. I thought that was the hybrid one but thats the one I get when I *228 option 1 or 2. Is this the version you have on your phone also?

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Wow, Im on 51965; how the heck is yours so high I they're fairly sequential.

3. KenIz

I just ran by the Verizon store and the salesperson there had the same PRL as I do. I didn't think it was right but maybe it is. I was on a 5xxxx something version last week when I called to complain about coverage at my work. The tech pushed a new PRL to my phone and I've been on this one for a few days now. It actually seams worse than what I started out with. Not too happy right now. Coverage is great except the 2 places I need it most...work and home. -96 to -106 dBm most of the time.

4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Hmm yeah very odd. What PRL do you get with *228. Is that 6xxxx the one you got OTA or in store? Im confused I think

5. KenIz

the 65168 is what I get when I *228 and it's what the salesperson at the store had. It's also what was pushed to my phone last week.

6. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I just *228 option 2'd my SF: PRL 52011