Last Updated:

1. travioso

travioso Well-Known Member

Hehe thanks.. Blonde moment :D

Advertisement
    mike28 likes this.
  2. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon VIP Member

Thought this was the Metro way of updated PRL. Tried it on a buds new Esteem with 3019. Did this way to update change...anyone know? :confused:
  3. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS VIP Member

thats wired thats how I changed mines *228 I just sayed roaming list and it updated
  4. gbiggie

Same here...just tried *228 just now and it works...strange :rolleyes:
  5. mrpnut

mrpnut THE WORLD IS YOURS VIP Member

that is strange but atleast u got it work tho!!!!
  6. epayne123

epayne123 Well-Known Member

Recieving "Online Connection Failure: Unknown Specified Error".

I have Installed Drivers, have 2.7 QPST Installed, when I open QPST it says my phone is "unknown", ESN and phone number. When I click on device properties it says "No Phone Connected". Once I hit Service Programming it once again says "Unknown" for phone, then gives my ESN and phone number. I click OK and it tell me the Error. I do not have any place to select anything as far as base model on this exact menu except for the Work Offline drop down list which must be selected instead of the exact device. When I added the port I know for a fact it is in COM3 because I have checked 2x, and recreated the port also. Any ideas, remember, I KNOW i have it on the right Port, know I have the drivers installed properly because I have installed 2x.
  7. revogozoom

revogozoom Well-Known Member

Have you tried *228 option 5?
  8. epayne123

I am actually on26 but want to try 25 as there mixed reviews as to what people are having better luck with. I am actually only getting a steady 1.3Mb Down
  9. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

if you want to go 3025 you could try by using QPST and flash the phone with 3025.prl if you want to go into more detail let me know. although everyone seems to be good at 3026.

here is the 3025 file, i recently upload it (don't worry its safe);

3025 (1).prl
  10. epayne123

No, I know what I am doing but for some reason I had to Update QPST... had an older version. It worked so then I flash to 25, ended up getting .5Mb Down vs 1.5 on 3026 so then just returned to 3026 by *228 and now my Down is still around .5Mb. Ugh, I wanna know what's going on with the signal around here. All tests on both PRL have been in the same place. I looked in About Phone & I am in fact on 3026 again, hmmmm.
  11. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

my guess would be that Metropcs is undergoing hard maintenance since their are preparing to go VoLTE and they are going to uncap certain areas as well. at least i know that when they fully release their network we will be getting PROPER 4G speed and good latency (ping)/signal from towers. :eek:
  12. epayne123

just had them reset my service. if this does not work, i am going to clear the PRL from my phone and freshly place the Linked PRL from here onto it and see if that helps.
  13. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

alright, kool. give me an update of that!
  14. epayne123

Nope, didnt change anything... i have done around 15 tests and all are ranging from 4G Ping of 325-900ms and a Down of .25-.8 but ended up getting ONE test that had 99ms Ping and a DL of 1.3 which is around what i normally get.
  15. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

i will try and do some experiments, it seems for everyone the speed had decreased over the past weeks.
  16. epayne123

Yea but I am only getting 400-700Kb Down and between 325-900ms Ping LoL that's upsetting. I think I am going to end up using the LG Update Tool to upgrade back to ZVC then Downgrade and figure it out from there.
  17. gbiggie

E...If I recall when I first downgraded it put me on 3019....talk about poor signal..lol
  18. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

i don't think that would solve the problem. before you do anything try installing "restart connection". it restart your connection and clears up all the network traffic, give it a try.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.dazbradbury.restartConnections&feature=search_result
    horsecharles likes this.
  19. rsurfer

rsurfer Well-Known Member

I didnt see this one so adding, 3019 seems to be much better on battery than the 302x ones. still get 4g and good data rates.

3019.prl
    blaxican25 likes this.
  20. blaxican25

blaxican25 Well-Known Member

thanks i added it.
  21. Martin714

Martin714 Well-Known Member

i cant seem to get the qspt working my phone wont show up
  22. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

Did you successfully installed the phones driver ?
  23. amazin1988

amazin1988 Well-Known Member

how do u downgrade 3026 to 3025
  24. Jeyd02

Jeyd02 Well-Known Member

25. byrd720

byrd720 Active Member

There is a new prl, 3027. I used *228, option 5.
    gbiggie likes this.