• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

pro-clip coming soon

Got this email from proclip a bit ago.

The ProClip Device Holders for the Motorola Droid Maxx are now available for pre-order at Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone Mounts*-*ProClip USA

Item # 511581 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
Item # 512581- Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
Item # 513581- Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install

We finally get a device specific clip other then that Griffin..... :D

Got this email from proclip a bit ago.

The ProClip Device Holders for the Motorola Droid Maxx are now available for pre-order at Car Phone Holders and Dashboard Phone Mounts*-*ProClip USA

Item # 511581 - Holder with Tilt Swivel
Item # 512581- Holder with Tilt Swivel and Cigarette Lighter Charger
Item # 513581- Holder with Tilt Swivel and Straight Cable for Fixed Install

We finally get a device specific clip other then that Griffin..... :D

I was actually able to make the car mount from my Galaxy S3 work. The one I have is the one that was available from Verizon and made by iBOLT. After removing any adapters (comes with 3- phone only, phone+extended battery, phone+case) it works well with or without a case. Without a case there a little wiggle, with a case it's a bit snug but works. However if the ProClip model has the magnet to activate car mode I'd consider it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones