Pro Clip mount and cradle.Accessories

Last Updated:

1. fastlsx

fastlsx Member This Topic's Starter

Just installed the Pro Clip mount and cradle. I must say that I am pleased, just as with the previous one's I have used.

They have several mounting locations, if this one isn't to your liking.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    mikegb and eleazar like this.
  2. eleazar

eleazar Well-Known Member

Looks good. I was anxiously waiting for the Incredible mount to come out but I was very sad to see it only fits the phone without a case. :(

I think I'm going to just order the generic adjustable cradle that won't charge the phone for now. :(

3. ltbakken

ltbakken Well-Known Member

Mind linking where you got that? Also does this charge the phone

4. eleazar

5. nubbard

nubbard Member

It looks like the mount covers up the USB port. Can you confirm that? Ideally, I'd be able to plug a charger in while on a long road trip.

6. eleazar

Check my link above your post. All of the Incredible mounts by ProClip charge the phone.

nubbard and fastlsx like this.
  7. nubbard

nubbard Member

Sorry, I was referring to the adjustable holder, the bottom item on the page you linked.

Also, do you still need a vehicle-specific mount to use the Incredible mount? The picture makes it kind of hard to tell.

*EDIT*
    One more question... can the holder be rotated to landscape?

8. stigmato

stigmato Member

That dock is so cool, I instantly regretted getting the Verizon generic car dock after seeing that. If only they made one with 3.5mm hook up built in I'd be in heaven...

9. dlmcdowell

dlmcdowell Member

Will the Incredible fit in the holder if it has the Verizon hard plastic case? Thanks.

10. Legobricke

Legobricke Well-Known Member

Don't know about the Verizon case but it will no fit with the Sedeio Innocase.... BUMMER!

Lego!

11. eleazar

I e-mailed them about this and unfortunately, the holster will not fit the phone with any case on it. Here is their reply:

Hi xxxxxxx,

The holders will not accommodate any kind of case or skin. If you plan to leave your case on your phone in the car, you will want to use adjustable holder 875214.

Best Regards,

ProClip USA Customer Service
    Toll free: +1 800-296-3212
    Email: customerservice@proclipusa.com
    Web: ProClip Mounting System*-*Device Holders and Dashboard Vehicle Mounts

dlmcdowell likes this.
  12. eleazar

You need to order (from proclip) a vehicle mount for your car and a holster for your phone. I see it as an investment, I put $30 into the mount now and I can add a holster for any device I buy in the future. They are extremely good about adding new holsters for new phones quickly (it took them about 1 month to add the Incredible after release). I have been using them for about 2 years and I have never been let down. It took me literally 2 minutes to install the mount with no tools and absolutely no mechanical expertise. Oh and once you get a generic holster (like I will most likely get for the Incredible since I have a case) you can fit any new phone until they make a custom holster. So, it's not like you're not able to use the mount at all until they release the holster for your new phone. As you can tell, I love the products they make lol. It definitely helps that they have great customer service (e.g. I e-mailed them about a big order I was going to place and they offered me a % discount)

All of the holsters for the Incredible can be rotated to landscape. I was confused by the 360 degree swivel text listed on their website when I first ordered an iPhone holster from them. Basically, you can rotate the holster around in circles if you want.

From website: Holder can tilt 15 degrees in any direction and swivel 360 degrees

nubbard likes this.