Probably switching to Sprint

Last Updated:

1. okkiedokki

okkiedokki Member This Topic's Starter

My wife and I are Verizon Wireless customer currently. Through a new corporate discount I can get 18% of my monthly service. I can't seem to get a straight answer from the local sprint rep so I thought I'd give a shot here. I was going to get two android phones, not sure which at the moment but that's just a detail. We were looking at the $129.99/month everything plan with 1500 minutes. Other then taxes is there any other fee Sprint normally adds on? I'm just trying to get an accurate picture of what my monthly cost would be compared to Verizon.

Advertisement
  2. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

No other fees, just tax. If you get a 4G phone you will be charged a 10dollar premium data fee per line. Check Sprint for discounts... they have an extensive list of discounts. You may get 10% off just for banking at one of the banks on their lists, or place of employment, or if youre a student, etc... Sprint offers tons of discounts.

For example, I have the Everything Data 450 plan for 69.99. I have the EVO (4G) so there is 10dollars added. I pay 79.99 plus tax.

3. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member

Look at the sticky at the top here. it has goog docs and has a very extensive list of companies and the amount of discount

4. ChrisPlague

ChrisPlague Well-Known Member

government taxes and fees
    sprint surcharges
    and if you have a spending limit its an extra $4.99

5. BenChase7

BenChase7 VIP Member VIP Member

^
    the obvious