problem adding widgets to launcher pro pages.Support

Last Updated:

1. rondog4405

rondog4405 New Member

Well I had launcher pro installed and setup perfect before I updated my x software. Well after the update my sd card was deleted and ruined. I took it to Verizon and they did a master reset. So long story short. I have to start all over again. So, I installed launcher pro just like I did before and im trying to add my widgets(beautiful widgets,weather channel widget,espn score center, etc. Well its not letting me add them. It says there's not enough room on the pages. Keep in mind the pages are blank. I've tried all sizes and variations. Nothing works!! Could it be the rows or columns? What should I set those to anyways?? Im so frustrated! It was so easy to setup launcher pro the first timely ...but now its a pain in the a**!! Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanx for looking*

Advertisement
  2. dragonbro

dragonbro Well-Known Member

The only time I've seen that is if the widget is too large, or too many widget on one screen? Maybe try to uninstall and reinstall if you haven't already done so. Keep the default settings and try to add a small widget, and go from there? GL!