1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Problem after installing the OTA on VM's One V...

Last Updated:

1. rickyx32

rickyx32 Well-Known Member

My device has an unlocked bootloader, is running stock rom, stock kernel, and have reflashed the TWRP recovery after installing the OTA. The problem that I'm having is that SuperSU keeps cycling through the permissions and it's pretty annoying to see the notifications flashing again and again... I clicked the Reinstall and Full unroot commands but the app stays on so I don't know if they are doing anything. I don't have the permissions cycling anymore after I did that, but I'm wondering how can I do an unroot, so that I can do a clean reroot again? Thank you in advance!!

Advertisement
  2. simonsimons34

simonsimons34 Rom & Kernel Developer Developer

Relock your boot loader and run the ruu. This is a known issue
    rickyx32 likes this.
  3. berzerkus

berzerkus Active Member

rickyx32 likes this.
  4. simonsimons34

htcruu.com has all ruus by the way :)
    rickyx32 likes this.
  5. rickyx32

rickyx32 Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot guys, that was easy! Though I had to get a replacement One V because the power button gave out on me when I dropped it even though there's zero exterior damage... I got my replacement One V from VM today, and I'm supposed to send back the old one... Should I revert to stock and lock the bootloader before sending it back?? Will it cause troubles, and does VM even care?
  6. simonsimons34

They don't care. They just take the phone if it turns on they send it to a refurb otherwise to htc for repair