Problem after rooting!

1. justdoit50

justdoit50 Member

Hey guys im new to the whole rooting stuff, but i did all my research and went ahead and rooted my phone. Everything was working good, so i installed a ROM onto it. Everything went smoothly, but i just didn't really feel the ROM, so i decided to go back to stock. So i opened up Odin and restored all my stock VZW files (System, Kernel, Pit, and Recovery). Now im back in stock but i keep getting a force close error saying
    "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. - Force close"

Now im just stuck and have no idea what is going on.

Any ideas on how i can fix this?

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

what rom did you try out and what odin package did you go back to? Adryn's DI01 all in one?
  3. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

some times wiping data/cache in recovery in addition to odin will rid you of random issues as well
  4. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Good call, full cache and data wipe is recommend on a fully back to stock journey. I know the 2-3 times I did a full odin I wiped everything I could
  5. justdoit50

justdoit50 Member

I tried sonofskywalker's and Super Clean. I didnt use the single package, i did all the files by themselves.

Im going to try wiping the data/cache right now
  6. justdoit50

justdoit50 Member

I wiped/cache the whole device and all seems well.

Thanks for all your help guys!
  7. nitsuj17

nitsuj17 Well-Known Member

glad it worked :)

hope we see you around here more often now! its always great to add to our regular posters/contributers around here :D
  8. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Good :)
  9. justdoit50

justdoit50 Member

Ill be on here alot contributing all i can!:)
    nitsuj17 likes this.