Problem answering phone callsSupport

1. davehomebrew

davehomebrew New Member

Apologies for this very basic question!
    I have my SGS2 set to go to sleep mode after 10 mins. I have also set a password, so that I need to enter the password to wake the phone up. If I get a phone call when in sleep mode, I cannot answer the call without entering the password; by that time the caller has rung off. In sleep mode, I am alerted to an incoming call with the 'answer' (green) and 'end call' (red) buttons being shown, but the 'answer' button doesn't respond. I have tried pressing it, dragging to to right, and lightly swiping it to the right, it still doesn't work. Is this noormal, or is it a fault with the phone? Is there something I should be doing to get over this? Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

1) You should be able to answer call without going through password to wake up the phone.

2) Not sure what you mean by sleep after 10minutes? You mean screen off? I usually set it at 30 seconds.

3) To answer call, you have to press the green icon, then swype it all the way to the right.

Hope that helps
    davehomebrew likes this.
  3. davehomebrew

davehomebrew New Member

Thanks, I've worked out the technbique now. I hadn't been dragging the icon right the way across the screen!
    Dave.