Problem assign ringtones.....Please help.Support

Last Updated:

1. namlee78

namlee78 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Good morning all,

I tried to assign custome rigntones for few people.

I did go to People -> click contact name that I want to change -> under Information tap, click Ringtone -> change rington... -> After I pick custome rington -> Click OK button.

Simple and Easy. But, when I test with another phone that I already assign ringtone, it doens't work!!!!!!

I thought that it didn't save it, but it was still pointing my custom rington.
    Well, second thought that my custom rington might be working, so I go to Setting -> Personalize -> change default rington for same MP3 file. it works!!

However, I couldn't make it for specific contact.
    Is there any thing that i did it wrong or should I turn on or off something?

Thank you in advance :mad:

Advertisement
  2. wannainc

wannainc Well-Known Member

Do you have any apps your running like Profile or Setting Profiles? Because those ringtone settings will probably override where you were setting. If you dont and continue to have the problem I highly recommend Setting Profiles..I believe you can set different ringtones for different people....but even easier...I'd start by trying the app Ringdroid....set the new ringtones thru that first and see if it works. It worked great for me! Hope this helps!!:)

3. namlee78

namlee78 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Where should I save ringtones?
    I saved it SD Card. I create Media-> Audio-> Ringtones. I saved it there.

Sould I have to save it on phone storage?