Problem: Atrix vs Acura Handsfree LinkSupport

Last Updated: 2011-04-26 17:16:39
  1. Mike8414

Mike8414 Member

I can connect my Atrix to my Acura's Handsfree Link...the phone paired and connects the way it should. But I am unable to upload the phonebook--every time I try, the process begins and after a few seconds the bluetooth connection is torn down and I get a message the the system was unable to connect to the phone. The bluetooth connect can be reestablished with no problems. Anyone else having this problem and, I hope, found a solution?

Advertisement
  2. hamsey

hamsey Member

I do not think you can upload the phonebook. I believe you have to do it manually and you can 50 entries. I have had my MDX for 2.5 years now and still have not programmed the phonebook. I do have it paired. Drives my wife crazy when I rattle over a number to call. She on the other hand has programmed her TL so she just rattles off the name.
  3. ichibanstunna

ichibanstunna New Member

I had the same problem. Once you try to import your phonebook, your phone looks like it's trying to connect and download the phonebook, activate your phone and pull the top menu down. In there it will prompt you for permission to share your phonebook. Just click yes and it should work from there. Hope this was what was wrong with you hfl/android connection.