1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

problem: com.sec.android.app.sbrowserSupport

1. hidit

hidit Member

When i try to download music i get the message:'sorry com.sec.android.app.sbrowser has stopped'
    Thank you

Advertisement
    :
  2. hidit

hidit Member

please help!
    when I try to download music my internet app stops and says com.sec.android.app.sbrowser has stopped

thank you
  3. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Hi hidit.

How are you trying to download music? The more info you can provide might make it easier to find a solution:)
  4. Shotgun84

Shotgun84 Well-Known Member

Have you tried rebooting your phone or clearing data and cache for the browser in application manager?
  5. hidit

hidit Member

yes i tried both, im trying to download things from the internet to my music app , it was working just fine but now i continiusly get messages the the proces stopped
  6. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

Using what? the stock browser? Chrome? What site are you trying to download from?
  7. hidit

hidit Member

just the stock browser and i tried a couple of sites but it did not work on any of them
  8. jj14x

jj14x Guides Guide

In the absence of the site URL, I have to assume that it may be something about the site causing the problem with the stock browser. You could try Chrome and see if the problem persists.
  9. shuff15

shuff15 New Member

Go to application manager then slide over to The very end where it says stopped running or something like that and click on it and hit run.