PROBLEM-contacts eating up phone storageGeneral

Last Updated:

1. kc_eyecu

kc_eyecu New Member This Topic's Starter

My phone just recently started giving me an almost full message about my internal storage. So I started looking around in the storage areas. Under my contacts I have an entry that says "com.facebook.auth.login" with (27566)???.... along with the Google and Phone contacts. I have no idea what that is and it has not been in my contacts before. I am sure this is what is eating my storage. How do I get rid of that? I have tried using the delete function within people, but it will only bring up my google/phone contacts and those are not the ones I want to delete!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. BoBiGi

BoBiGi Well-Known Member

Try: phone>menu>phone>little person with sync symbol - that takes you to your facebook events and updates, it will be huge, this just keeps growing and growing......I clear that by going to manage apps - scroll to com.htc.socialnetworks.accounts - clear the data. That clears the FB events and updates. Once you sync FB again the events and updates start growing again.

There is a thread that goes into much more detail, I just don't have time to find it at the moment. Sorry! Hope this helps!