• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem downloading apps

jrichey22

Lurker
Dec 6, 2009
i have selected 3 apps i would like to add to my new hero. i am very new to these types of phone and i am learning slowly lol. how ever the apps i have selected to download are still showing "Starting Download" and thats it. its been like this for about 9 hours. can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong or what i have missed

i have selected 3 apps i would like to add to my new hero. i am very new to these types of phone and i am learning slowly lol. how ever the apps i have selected to download are still showing "Starting Download" and thats it. its been like this for about 9 hours. can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong or what i have missed

Try opening google voice app and signing in. Then retry downloading apps. Make sure you haven't turned off the google voice service as doing this can cause issues with the market

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones