Problem during and after call - returns to home screenSupport

Last Updated:

1. notneal

notneal New Member This Topic's Starter

During a call, I will hold the phone away from my face to see how many minutes I've been talking. Normally, it will correctly show me the call screen, however, sometimes it will flash the home screen briefly before going back to the call screen. There seems to be no rhyme or reason about when this happens. Even worse, sometimes it flashes the home screen briefly and will go to a blank screen. I will then need to press the home key in order for it to return to the call screen. This happens sometimes, as well, when I finish the call. Previously, I had the Not Call Log application installed but I've removed it. Also, I previously had my screen timeout set to one minute but changed that to thirty minutes. But, this behavior still happens.

Any ideas, suggestions?

Advertisement
  2. notneal

notneal New Member This Topic's Starter

Just as a follow-up....I went to a Samsung shop and spoke to a technician there who informed me that the flashing of the home screen is normal during the call. If I want to see the call screen, then I need to press the home key and it will return to the call screen. This seems strange to me. Seems like it should stay at the call screen all the time during your call. Anyway, I downloaded the NO LOCK program and this has taken care of the problem. During a call, the screen will stay in the call screen and not return to the home screen.

So, problem resolved.