problem flashing aloysius 2.0.8 rom

Last Updated:

1. msierra519

msierra519 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i did a backup, wiped data and davlic, and flashed the rom and it doesnt work..it takes me to the screen to type my gmail account and then it reboots automatically and loops in the n1 splash screen... i tried it a few times and nothing..any thoughts?

Advertisement
  2. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

It will give your phone diarrhea

3. androidtp

androidtp Well-Known Member

what do you mean you tried it a couple of times and nothin? meaning you tried flashing it again?

if all else fails, i downloaded the 2.0.8 with the maps, not the live wall paper. try that and try flashing it once you wiped

4. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

Just so you know, this ROM does this behavior normally. The first time you flash it after you put in your gmail info it goes back to the bootscreen and it does more work and then after a few it loads up like normal. If all else fails and you are flashing this one and think it may be frozen or looping at boot, just run adb logcat and see what it's doing.

5. msierra519

msierra519 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I tried the version with maps...

6. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

is because the non-dev that makes only gives his ROM the "colorful look" but he doesn't know how to fix the issues...

I learned my lesson flashing his 1st ROM on 1.5 and tried it again with a 2.1 ROM and all it did was **** up my phone...