• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
hi,I m using xperia mini pro,few days back I updated it form 2.1 to 2.1 update 1,now I cant root it from z4root....please help me to root it....

man can u plz let me knoww how u did the update.coz while updating its asked to press the back key while connecting usb to the phone.prob is how long to keep the button pressing.its already being half n hr nd no response.plz help...thanks
nd what's rooting?what's the benefit of it??

Upvote 0
i tried to root it with zroot.couldn't.tried universal androot.even link 2 sd tutorial using superuser,universal androot and terminal emunator..but failed.did partition in my sd card too..can u plz tell me the detail process how to do it...thanks..
the link u gave shows adb push sd card-------...don't know how to do it...plz explain...thanks

Upvote 0
Hi everyone, I'm kinda new to this rooting and all. I got my X10 mini pro updated to 2.1 and rooted with SuperOneClick but since then i have not been able to download anything from the Android Market. I've tried both with the installed market on my phone and through the website. Anyone have any ideas??

Upvote 0
in this the method what's given is very complicated.not getting what's adb push su/sd card/su and similar things.can u explain plz.and i searched that adb in android sdk.its not available in market..can u help me plz in simple way.thanks in advance
for this i need adb from android sdk.for which java kit is needed.installed that too but it says not recognized.plz help

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones