• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem in transfer contacts from samsung ace to pc

paree

Lurker
Aug 19, 2012
hiii...i have samsung galaxy ace.i want to transfer my contacts to my pc.when i export contacts to sd card,contacts transfer to 00001.vcf file but when i open sd card in my pcwith card reader under the name 00001.vcf only one contact is there.so what to do?i don't understand what's the problem.
or can i transfer contacts from my phone to pc via bluetooth?how?please help.

When you click on export to sd, make sure all your contacts are visible. Check the settings and make sure none of the sim or phone or groups are unchecked, that way all of the contacts will be exported to the vcf file.
all the contacts are visible.i also check settings, all the contacts are checked.when i export to sd card all contacts are exported but when i open it with card reader only 1 contact is there in 00001.vcf
i tried several times but the same problem arise.
please help me.

Upvote 0
hiii...i have samsung galaxy ace.i want to transfer my contacts to my pc.when i export contacts to sd card,contacts transfer to 00001.vcf file but when i open sd card in my pcwith card reader under the name 00001.vcf only one contact is there.so what to do?i don't understand what's the problem.
or can i transfer contacts from my phone to pc via bluetooth?how?please help.

import the 00001.vcf back to you are contacts, when importing it will ask you whether if you want to save to phone or google.. select google and import the contacts. let the phone sync and you will have all your contacts in gmail contact.. then you can export the google cvs file. it will be supported almost everywhere.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones