• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem Logging in Google Play Store

prome9001

Lurker
Apr 11, 2012
Hi,

I have installed Pdanet Tablet in my Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 3G. where there was an option came to provide port name as "127.0.0.1" and proxy as "1234". It stated to remove it when not using it as I wont be able to connect to the internet if I dont remove that. I mistakenly get out of it keeping the data and uninstalled the application. Now I can connect to the internet after reboot using WiFi and 3G but cant get access to the Google Play Store. I have downgraded the Google Play to android Market and retried to log in but it is of no use. It states that it is unable to connect to the google server to log in.

Please help me out fixing it with any alternative other than factory reset to the whole system.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones