• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help problem my phone Samsung dont open

Anonimos

Lurker
Dec 19, 2014
hey ... i try root again my phone with new android why my last android crash.. And now my phone Cant open have this problem any can help me http://postimg.org/image/uyliva9ej/
uyliva9ej
plz help me ... Ihave sams galaxy GT-9100

Do you know that site you posted your image on tried to download a scam app when I visited it from my phone (message claiming my android version was out of date and offering an "update" to anyone gullible enough to click yes)? They have a very dodgy advertiser there, and I would find a different image host.

I'm not familiar with Samsung, but guess that's download mode. It would help if you told us in detail what you did (in case there is an error there), and what was wrong before you tried (in case the root failed because of an existing fault). The more information we have, the better chance someone can suggest the right answer.

Upvote 0
sry about that .... http://imgur.com/pI6pgi6 this site ? is better? sry i find the site from google :/ So...My Problem...My cyan Android 2.4 have Crash Client ...CAnt open menu and more apps..So I try Format ..STill have the problem..and after i wipe all Apps android ..and i try add new Android Cyan PRogram...but never this process is passed completed....Why I have problem in Recovery Menu With SD card...So i try add 1 program for fix but tried to pass a program but not because he had never passed lagged..So i try again again and after HAve this problem u see in photo..And now cant open nothing..no recovery menu no downloand menu,nothing..

Sry my english is bad.. I try From google translation

Upvote 0
OK, if you can't get into recovery at all you've probably no choice but to reflash with stock software, unless it's possible to reinstall the recovery. I'm not familiar with Samsungs, beyond knowing the names "Kies" and "Odin", so best if someone who knows the phone advises. I'll ask one of the moderators to see about moving the thread to the device forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikestony
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones