Problem - No vibration on inbound textSupport

Last Updated:

1. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Wanted to know if anyone else is have thing problem (this is my girls MTS )

Well the phone does not vibrate anymore when text messages are coming in. It just started doing this yesterday. We checked all the setting. went back to factory settings. tried everything we could think of to get it to work again, but nothing. So today we went back to the T-mobile store and they did everything we did. so nothing.

Since she is past her 14days... (she had the HD2 on the 31st) The store couldn't swap the phone for her. So we called customer service, Spoke to one of the nicest girls every, she was really helpfull with as much info as she could give us, but I ended up knowing more about Android then she did. So she didn't us to do something we haven't done already to the phone.

So we still could not get the phone to do what my girl wants and needs it to do. It vibrates one calls, emails, typing. Just doesn't do it on text notifications.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem ?

They customer service girl did call us back, She did open up and new ticket on my girls account so they can send her out a new phone since it seams like it is a software problem with the phone.

Advertisement
  2. lebowski0308

lebowski0308 New Member

Mine was doing the same thing. I don't know if google voice is what caused it but I downloaded "sound manager" from the app store and now it works.

3. macavely

macavely Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yea My girls did that also.. But finally got Tmo to send her a new phone.

4. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member

my gf just got hers today and its doing this same exact thing..and soundmanager also solved the problem if its set on vibrate whenever

i would hate to exchange for this stupid reason so for now if that works then i will stick with that

5. *Thirteen

*Thirteen Member

My phone has the same problem. Dowloaded the sound manager and now it's all good.