problem on internetSupport

Last Updated:

1. Hi frds
    I am facing a problem on running intenet on my mobile.
    Before all it was ok, but few days back I tried to connect to a wifi network, and after that the problem start, I re installed the internet setting which I got from my network provider (IDEA). now after this I am able to see the symbol of Edge on my mobile, but while I am trying to run browser it saying error, unable to connect. I restarted my mobile.
    One think I want to tell that on the EDGE symbol I can see the sent arrow(green color) but not seeing any receiving data arrow.
    Please help me on this issue.
    Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. Hi frds
    Got it solved, deleted again the APN account and then re installed the internet settings. nows its working, thanks to all
  3. jv_101

jv_101 New Member

Hey !
    My browser is working fine..
    But i am unable to access android market from my phone...
    It says that it isn't able to establish a reliable data connection with the server.
    Did you encounter such a problem?
  4. jbanti

jbanti Active Member

Dude if yu updated new market then, new market update requird much strong bandwith/intrnet signal.... compaired 2 old market..
    new vending markt iz not good.....
    "Old izz Gold"
  5. jv_101

jv_101 New Member

Actually , i was able to access market from my browser.
    But when i click on the market app and sign in into my google account,it displays a message that it can't establish a connection to the server.
  6. DOCTORWho291

DOCTORWho291 New Member

hi my browser works

but i got a problem in the bigpond app i want to delete a url in subscriptions and i cant find that option and i need a reply in at leaste 5 days its ergent i accedently pressed a thing in ma15+(best of tones and pics) and now i cant get rid of it!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!