Problem purchasing app in android market

Last Updated:

1. borissatan

borissatan New Member

Hey guys

I finally managed to access Market (had to factory reset my handset) but i seem unable to buy stuff. I get an error come back suggesting there is an error with the market place. Tried a few times

Is this likely - anyone else had this?

2. jonno

jonno Well-Known Member

I can't either. I think there is a problem with purchasing from the UK, or possibly because I am on Orange. Pretty pathetic really that they havent fixed this

Just look on torrent sites like or something and search for android apps - its the only other way to get paid apps :(

PS: this post was edit by Mod justjimjpc for hyping torrent downloads of apps.
  3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

This site does not promote torrents for downloading apps free or paid ... please refrain from referencing them ...
  4. jonno

jonno Well-Known Member

Sorry - didnt realise.
  5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Great ... thanks .. :cool:
  6. zafonic

zafonic Well-Known Member

I have never owned an android phone until yesterday, which by the way is the HTC Desire. I was looking forward to buying some cool "live wallpapers" for my phone on android market. Imagine my disappointment when i had put my visa card details in correctly, and was told that the info was not correct. I checked - double checked to make sure the correct details were entered, but still the same message appeared on my screen.

By the way i am from the UK so i dont know if this anything to do with it. Is there anyone who can advise me as to what i can do or if there is an email address or contact details so this can be rectified. It is extemley annoying as there were many live wallpapers i wanted to add.

Any help on this matter would be very much appreciated.
  7. zafonic

zafonic Well-Known Member

can anyone help at all?