problem sending mmsSupport

Last Updated:

1. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok folks, I think I've done a bad thing lol was deleting some things and now I can't send pictures I'm using handcent and all was well before I got trigger happy with the delete button usual thanks to anyone who can help

ric

Advertisement
  2. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

When you say 'some things' what do you mean!? Messages in Handcent, files in your root file etc. Are you with T-Mobile UK - if so you can send a fix me text to 150 and they will send you the settings. Or try Menu>Settings>sony ericsson and settings download.

3. arkangeluk

arkangeluk Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Yes rose I'm with t-mobile it was things like WiFi widgets those kind of things will contact t-mobile when I get home

ric

Sent text to tmob rose and got reply that my phone does not support the service I require
    I'm trying to send a picture in a text, could that be the my problem

Sorry rose think phone is playing funny buggers ( local saying) with me. seems to be working fine now sent the two pics no problem

ric

4. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

I have had that with them in the past, spent blooming ages fiddling and resetting and then it all just started working so wonder if it was a network thing? My signal been dropping off this afternoon/evening which is a bit weird.

Oh well as long as it is no long playing funny buggers (!) it's all good. We have silly buggers not funny ones, but I am guessing they are just cousins from a different part of the country!