Problem uploading pictures to craigslist & other websites except FBSupport

Last Updated:

1. thefowlerfam

thefowlerfam Well-Known Member Contributor

I'm having a problem with my MetroPcs Galaxy S3. Everytime I try to upload a picture to a website like craigslist or a site I go to about car audio it won't let the pictures upload & gives me a message saying that my memory is to low. I have no problem uploading pictures to Facebook. I have the 16GB phone & also a 16GB sd card. I've only used maybe 1/4th the memory on the phones internal memory and even less on the sd card. Does anyone have any idea what could cause this? I don't remember having this problem before my update to 4.1.2...also my phones not rooted if that helps. As always any & all help is greatly appreciated...

Advertisement
  2. thefowlerfam

thefowlerfam Well-Known Member Contributor

Does anyone have any idea what would cause this? Please any idea's, suggestions, or solutions will be greatly appreciated. I have a ton of stuff that I have to post on craigslist to sell. I just recently lost my job and I need to get rid of some of my toys to help until I can get back to work. I can upload to Facebook with no problem, but when I try to upload on my craigslist app once I chose the picture and hit tje the upload button it just takes me back to where it asks you if you selling or posting a different type of listing. I thought maybe the app had a problem so I tried going to the CL website and soing it from there. That's where I got the message saying my memory was to low. So I tried to upload a picture to a car audio website that I'm a member of and the same thing happened when I tried to upload a picture there. I'm lost because I havent used hardly any of the memory on my phone.