Problem Viewing Facebook Photos

Last Updated:

1. gammy2tay

gammy2tay New Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone else had problems viewing Facebook friends uploaded pictures on their HTC Hero. I can't view any of them. Any suggestions???

Advertisement
  2. brennan23

brennan23 Member

Yeah ive had the same problem viewing peoples uploaded photos in the news feed.

3. daffyduck

daffyduck Well-Known Member

Are you guys using the Facebook for Android app, as the latest version works fine for me when viewing photos?

4. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

You are talking about the facebook functionality built into the phonebook app? Have you synced your contacts with their facebook profiles? Does it work when connected via WiFi?

5. gammy2tay

I am fairly new to this so am not sure how I go about syncing (sp) my contacts to Facebook. I am using the Facebook for Android app as someone had asked earlier. I looked to see if there is an updated version and I have not found one. I have only had this phone for a couple of weeks so am a rookie with it. Thank you so much for your responses to my problem. This is also the first time I have ever belonged to any forums and made any comments on them. Yikes... I am reaching outside of my comfort zone. ;)

6. oxomcfc

oxomcfc Well-Known Member

go to menu/settings/social networks then make sure your logged into facebook.then go to people click on a friend then menu/edit /tap to link a friend.then it will take you to your friends with no pictures just names.press menu then update now and all your friends pictures will come up.hope this helps

7. dannyhoy

dannyhoy Member

hi when i go into contacts it doesnt give me a link option. and i am logged into facebook can anyone help?

8. oxomcfc

oxomcfc Well-Known Member

if your contacts are on the sim then u cant get a link u will have to swap it over to either phone oe google contacts then a picture of a blank head will appear press menu/edit scroll down to facebook tap to link a friend then menu/update now

9. dannyhoy

dannyhoy Member

sorted! thanks

10. gammy2tay

I am able to view friends profile pics on FB. I cannot view their uploaded pics that they post. (ie.: Christmas pics, etc.) Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can get these pictures to load on my HTC Hero. They come up just fine on my laptop but not my phone. I do have Facebook for the Android. Can't find a recent updated version so my guess is that I already have the latest. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you in advance to anyone who helps me out. :)