1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Problem when I try to arange my aplicationsSupport

1. vxuser

vxuser New Member

I own a SE Arc and i aranged all my aplications in my aplication tabs(not home screen) 5 times now, but every single time i restart my phone (turn off/on) the aplications are not in the same order even thow I selected Arange Apps: Own Order. Any sugestions? Tnx (I`m new to Android maybe I am missing something).

Advertisement
    :
  2. CTBlack

CTBlack Member

I had the problem too, now I use ADW Launcher which allows you to create app "drawers" and separate your apps into different catalogs, but ADW launcher only sorts them in alphabetical orders (no custom user arrangement) and also you can save your setting to SD card.
  3. daveybaby

daveybaby Well-Known Member

Its a problem unique to the SE launcher (i dont think stock android has the ability to reorder apps at all) and AFAIK there isnt currently a fix, hopefully SE will fix it in a future firmware update.

Personally i just leave them in alphabetical order, i have some folders created on the desktop with all of the apps i actually use grouped by application type. But it's worth giving ADW a look as CTBlack suggests.