• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem When Receiving Calls And Txt Messages

JesseMKV

Feb 27, 2010
well,

first lets talk about receiving txt's

it's not really a big problem, more of an annoying one

so my phone behaves random and strangely when i receive a txt, it always vibrates first, for about 2-3 seconds before you hear the ringtone, and sometimes, when the ringtone starts, it stops and starts playing itself from the beginning again

and sometimes, the screen turns on while receiving a txt, some times it doesn't

wtf is up with that?

now on to receiving calls

when receiving calls, the screen is less responsive, some times i miss calls because i can't answer them no matter how many times i try too

i've come to realize that i love this phone for all reasons other then a phones purpose, which is calls and txt's

is it just me or does this sorta shit happend to everybody? maybe it will be fixed in the 2.1 update??? any ideas???

i know some apps can interfere with how your phone behaves, but this has been happening since i got it and before i installed any :eek:

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones