• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem when recording video/audio

no matter where, on the phone or pc it is the same..when im listening music on the phone it is kinda ok, and even there it's sounds like it high on the treble, but i use headphones so i don't really care for that. If i try to make just a simple audio recording, like recording my own voice it is same screechy sound so that is why i am asking here, if i give my phone to the service people here in Macedonia they will keep it like a month or so, because we have no authorized service for HTC they will send it who knows where, and our carrier does not gives you a phone that you can use during the repair....that thing is last on my mind of course if it is necessary i will have to do it while is my warranty is still active.....

Upvote 0
The speaker/mic is severely lacking unfortunately, but I've always found it ok (for a phone and I'd read the reviews so wasn't expecting much).

Without actually hearing what you hear, it's hard to say if you have an issue or not unfortunately. Can you upload a random vid to youtube or something? Are you also sure you're recording at the highest quality?

Upvote 0
Sure i will upload something later and will give you the address, and is there an option somewhere in the phone that let's you pick up quality...i usually record with highest quality available HD 720p...but there is nothing that let's me select the audio quality...no matter i will upload something later...thank you :)

Upvote 0
It's difficult to say from that video because I think most phones/home camcorders would struggle to cope with those volumes/frequencies.

I agree with you though, that does sound terrible. Is there that hiss on normal, every day vids too? If yes, then I'd say you have a problem.

yep all the time all videos are like this, but in a quiet environment in is not that noticeable, anyway i wanna thank you for the time you speared to help me :) i will try to make something with the retailer. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones