problem with 3 music player

Last Updated:

1. Sportster

Sportster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Did a sd card format because I was having large probs with my Droid on Cyan 6. Rebooted and everything is working decent except now I can't get 3 to work. Yes I moved all my songs back to my 'music' folder on the SD card. It's all there. Problem is now I only see five albums under 3. Did the delete art, refind art a few times to no avail. Did fix permissions,nope. Moved as many 'Thumbs' type folders back to the SD card as I could find. Still is only showing five albums. Uninstalled,reinstalled a few times as well,nope. Does anyone know which folders,files are associated with 3? I know the 'rockon' one's are. If I could figure out which files/folders are associated with the player I could make sure they're on the SD card. I've nearly scoured the card looking for anything 'thumbs' related but there's got to be a associated file or folder Im' missing because no matter what I do, it still shows only the five albums and nothing I can do fixes it.

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

Does the stock music app exhibit the same issue (i.e. is the issue with scanning the SD card for music files or with 3 itself)?

3. Sportster

Sportster Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If I click on the songs,it'll allow it to pop up on Meridean player or the stock music app and it'll play, aleit with no thumbs showing and it won't update the thumbs. I'm thinking I borked a folder somewhere that had something to do with connecting the appropriate songs with their thumbs. 3 is not easy to figure out,though,because there's nowhere where you can 'open' a song from the unit to play so I can't get one of the songs on there to see if I can fix the thumbs issue.