1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Problem with ADW

1. SamuraiBigEd

SamuraiBigEd Under paid Sasquatch! Moderator

So I finally got my business partners gTab loaded up with CWM .08 and TnT 4.2.1 but when I tried ADW the system went wacko! The wifi drop down appeared, would not go away and any buttons below it (it was always on top) would not function. Luckily the power off button showed on top and I was able to shut down.

At reboot it started acting up but I managed to get ADW removed and everything went back to normal. Anybody else have this issue?

Advertisement
  2. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member

Yeah that's not normal. Not sure what you mean about wifi drop down but the first thing I could suggest is to clear data and cache for the ADW launcher in settings>applications>adw.
  3. SamuraiBigEd

OK, got it working but flashed to VEGAn 5.1 and now neither ADW nor Launcher Pro show up in the market!
  4. xmr405o

Did u do the market fix? Do that a couple of times if needed?
  5. SolidOrange

SolidOrange Well-Known Member

i have found that this method actually works better than the one posted on xda... plus it is slightly easier, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2YcJdxJ24U

with the xda fix i was getting 85-90% of the market to show up. after that fix i am much closer to having 100%, i rarely search for an app i can't find.
  6. xmr405o

Yeah that's the market fix I was talking about, actually they call it the quick market fix at xda. I don't use titanium back up anymore. But I agree that works better than the longer way.
  7. SamuraiBigEd

Did that a couple of times after loading VEGAn, I will try it some more.