• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

problem with Android Market?

substring

Android Enthusiast
Aug 8, 2010
Dallas, Texas
Today I was trying to download a couple apps from the Android Market. After clicking the "install" button, all I got was a message "your item will be downloaded". But I don't see any progress on the top bar. When I went back to the apps again, I saw the streaming animation of "starting to download". It just stayed like that and nothing got downloaded.

Does anyone know why? Is the problem on Android Market or on my phone?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Reactions: Mr. Boom
Yes I am also experiencing the same, currently I am having i7500 with custom OS of android 1.6, and base market version is 1.665, due to market updater its getting update to 2.07. So when I am trying to download any app with 2.07 version, I am continuously getting installing bar. so i uninstall update than only installation bar gets disappear

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones