Problem with application "Contact".Support

1. andreamaro

andreamaro Member

Hi there,

I need a help with my Xperia Arc. Every time I go somewhere and try to associate contacts to your Facebook profile, I get the following error message:

The Contacts application (processocom.sonyericsson.android.socialphonebook) stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

And just show me a button that is to force the closure.

Would anyone help me?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

What android version do you have on your phone? and when was the last time that you updated your phone? Also have you tried updating the Facebook app on your phone?
  3. andreamaro

andreamaro Member

A vers
  4. Josh-SonyXperia

5. andreamaro

andreamaro Member

Sorry Josh, I confuse.

Continuing, the android version is 2.3.4 and there is a new update to the Facebook application, which was the last I updated.
  6. Sam-SonyXperia

Sam-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

You may need to clear the Facebook application and set that up again:

Main Menu > Settings > Applications > Manage Applications > All > Facebook > Clear Data.
  7. andreamaro

andreamaro Member

I tried to do what I said, I even uninstall and reinstall the update, but still nothing. I tried another program to assimilate but also found. Do you have any idea what can I do?
  8. Josh-SonyXperia

I'd suggest then that you try the Repair Phone option on PC Companion just to confirm if this is some kind of software problem.
  9. andreamaro

andreamaro Member

Oops, sorry friend, I went the wrong information. After reinstalled the application, he returned to work normally since joined several contacts. Thank you for your help!

Big hug and Happy New Year! :D
  10. Josh-SonyXperia

Really glad to know it is working! Thanks and happy new year for you too :)