Problem with Better Cut

Last Updated:

1. holmgren

holmgren Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I download Better Cut a long time ago but finally got around to using it tonight because I am extremely bored. When I go to "edit shortcut" only "browser", "Phone", and "ChompSMS" show up. How do I get it so all of my apps show? I assume it should list all of my applications. Maybe I am doing something wrong. :confused:

Advertisement
  2. schad89

schad89 Active Member

You need to go to new shortcut and then click on "activity."

3. holmgren

holmgren Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i always went there and nothing was there. turns out you have to let it sit there for a minute or so. :/

Thanks! :)

4. kevhow

kevhow Well-Known Member

I am having the same problem. When I press edit shortcuts, only a few show up. Is there anyway to have Bettercut recognize all of my current shortcuts on Sense? It takes forever to start a new shortcut and search in activity.

By the way, if you press the Home button, and it gives you a choice of "Home" or "Sense HTC". Only the icons listed under "Home" are showing up on Bettercut's edit shortcuts menu for me. It doesn't seem to be using Sense as my default system. Anyone have any idea how to change this? I'm very new to this, so it's possible this has already been discussed in depth, if so I apologize. It's also possible Bettercut just doesn't play well with Sense.

edit__ just realized I put this in the Droid forum. See, told you I was new.....

5. vincentp

vincentp Well-Known Member

From what I can tell, it only shows shortcuts that you have on your homescreen in the default home app. I was using Bettercut with Home++ and the icons on those screens would not show up in the edit list. They had to be added to my stock home.