problem with Bluetooth connection with car following Galaxy Note upgradeSupport

1. Mrs H 80

Mrs H 80 New Member

Hi
    Just wondering if anyone else is having problems with their Bluetooth not automatically connecting the phone to the car following the recent upgrade??
    I've got a galaxy Note.

Hope someone can help with any suggestions....

Thanks guys :0)

Advertisement
    :
  2. kernow24

kernow24 New Member

No solution I'm afraid but Ur not alone! My note will play music through the installed IO Play in my car but phonecalls don't work. Been onto Samsung who can only say they may not be compatable. Not much help!
  3. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

was trying to swap some files over via bluetooth between two ics notes and it failed every single time. not good.
  4. Omar Days

Omar Days Well-Known Member

Car head unit connects fine via Bluetooth as does my wii controller. Annoyed I can't swap files though
  5. MagicIain

MagicIain Member

My Note will connect to my Nokia headset via Bluetooth, but I get a 'unfortunately, the process com.phone.Android has stopped' or something similar whenever I try to make a phone call.
    However, if the Note is not in car mode, ie I haven't pushed the bottom of the official dock in to the Note's USB socket, it works fine.
    So I can only make calls while driving if the Note isn't in car mode.
    Slightly annoying, but I don't use speech control anyway so just hoping a fix comes as the software is sorted.
  6. agladman

agladman New Member

I have a Galaxy Note too with ICS 4.0.3. Since the ICS upgrade, I have to manually connect my phone to my Smart ForTwo head unit, whereas before it would connect automatically. Very frustrating.

If anyone has found a fix please let us know about it. Thanks
  7. agladman

agladman New Member

I just did a factory reset and following a successful pairing, it now connects automatically.
  8. sjdalal

sjdalal New Member

Hi

I had the same problem when I upgraded my Note to ICS. My Pioneer car system would just not route the calls as I could initially do with GB.

I went into the connection settings on the car deck, deleted the device Galaxy Note and re-connected it after entering the passkey.
    And guess what?
    It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just like before.

Please try and reply
  9. sjdalal

sjdalal New Member

Hi

I had the same problem when I upgraded my Note to ICS. My Pioneer car system would just not route the calls as I could initially do with GB.

I went into the connection settings on the car deck, deleted the device Galaxy Note and re-connected it after entering the passkey.
    And guess what?
    It works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just like before.

Please try and reply
  10. Zenstrive

Zenstrive Well-Known Member

Probably you all need to reintroduce your phone and your bluetooth devices all over again....
  11. ahmedhigazy

ahmedhigazy New Member

unfortunately the process com.android.phone has stopped while connecting car dock i have this problem since update my phone by ICS can anyone help me to fix