Problem with car chargerAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Alto101

Alto101 Member This Topic's Starter

I ordered two car chargers from my favorite store and neither of them is working. I tried the OEM USB cable as well as the USB cables I ordered with the car charger. When I plug the phone in it says battery charging, then a second later batter discharging and finally not charging.

Anyone else try these chargers out yet? What inexpensive car chargers can I get that have been confirmed to work? I do not need the USB cable attached as I now have plenty:)

On a more positive note, all of the USB cables I ordered from MonoPrice work quite well for charging my phone via the computer.

Here is a link to the car chargers I purchased:
    For only $1.00 each when QTY 50+ purchased - Car Charger (Cigarette Lighter) to USB Female Converter - Black | Car Charger Accessories

Advertisement
  2. soada101

soada101 Member

im having this same problem...... please anyone?!?!?!

3. soada101

soada101 Member

sorry for double but mine wont say charging at all... but when i unplug it the phone vibrates... and the light is on to the charger... thanks!

4. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

I'd be interested to know this too. I've tried some of the generic, cheap car-chargers for other electronic equipment in the past and it's a bit of a crapshoot. Like all of you, I'd hate to ruin my EVO with a nasty knock-off car charger that overheats it!

5. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Well-Known Member