problem with charging and batterySupport

Last Updated:

1. massiveian

massiveian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Iv been testing my battery over the past week and iv noticed that if I take my phone off the charger in the morning I only get about 8 hours before it hits 3% but if I take it off and put it right back on the charger and I do this 3 times. I'm able to get through the day and still have 15% after 14 hoursm is there something wrong with the charging port or something....by the way I have used the phone the same way over the testing.

Advertisement
  2. AndroidSPCS

AndroidSPCS Well-Known Member

Too many variables to pin on any specific thing. You'd have to use a scientific method to pin it down - ie exact charging times, voltage, apps running, signal strength, duration of calls, data xfer, etc etc.

This is "seat of the pants" science and it's hard to rely on it to come to a definitive conclusion.

3. massiveian

massiveian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Im sorry i posted this from my moment which was dying.

I dont have battery graph installed so im not sure about the voltages. However i have been in the same places over the past 5 days. I work 8 hours a day at my job then I have been home because I am sick.
    I have had the exact same apps running. I dont run a Task killer because as soon as you kill the apps they come right back. And android does a good job monitering the apps running. I have tried to keep my usage right around the same amount each day.

Charging times have been exactly the same other than after taking the phone off the charger and reinserting the charger for X amount of time until it says fully charged which is 24 minutes the first time i recharge it and 11 minutes the second time.