Problem with Contacts. Any help Appreciated!Support

Last Updated:

1. eddie33081

eddie33081 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone.

When changing from my droid I used to the X I used MiQ which syncs your phone completely online and you can restore the personal info to any phone.

Anyway I know my contacts should be stored with my main gmail address but when I activated my phone and added the gmail account it only gave me about 20 contacts. They all seem to be the ones that I added after I got my droid not the ones that I had moved over from my previous smartphone via Verizons cable.

So I used MiQ and I still didnt see my contacts using the Blur Contact Icon. Even If I did a search it would not show up. The weird thing is they showed up when clicking on the dialer and clicking contacts.

The problem is when using the google search function they dont show up and when doing a contact search they do not show up only when using the dialer.

Now when using a new dialer (DialerOne) it is only showing the 20 contacts again.

Can anyone tell me how I can merge these two lists together?

Thanks!!

Advertisement
  2. eddie33081

eddie33081 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Figured it out. I went to my contacts on gmail and moved the "All Contacts" to My Contacts" and now they synced to my phone.