Problem with contactsSupport

Last Updated:

1. FoxyV

FoxyV Member This Topic's Starter

im having 2 issues with my contacts:

1. I have several contacts saved but they are not listed under contacts. Their name comes up when they call and i can access contact info...name, bday, number, email, etc...from call or text logs. But they are not displayed when i go to contacts from the contacts icon itself.

2. When i go to make a call, i can scroll down to recent calls and then the list automatically turns to my contacts. I have a friend from FB that automatically synced their name/number and listed like 30 times but i can not delete it. Its not listed under my contacts to delete either, just when i scroll down from access the main call button. I even deleted them as a fb friend but they wont go away.

How can i correct these? I hope u explained thoroughly.

Thx

Advertisement
  2. RestivoBC

RestivoBC Well-Known Member

Only thing i san think of: Go to People > Menu > View, and check to see if any of the options are checked. If not, theres youre problem, make sure the correct sources are checked fir the contacs you want to see.

3. djqwikcut

djqwikcut Well-Known Member

I dont see a choice to display EXCHANGE CONTACTS... show that not be there?

4. argedion

argedion The TechnoFrog Moderator

hopefully this will help you with your issue.

First goto settings > Accounts & Sync scroll down to manage accounts click on facebook and uncheck Sync Contacts
    next goto
    facebook for htc sense and make sure its unchecked in there if not uncheck it.

If you have google and your contacts are synced you can go to gmail on your computer go to contacts and in the more option click find and remove duplicates.

You may also have to restart the phone a couple of times before all the changes go into affect.