• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem With Desire Calendar

exkaraokeman

Jul 26, 2010
Hi , I sync my work rosta via outlook to my desire no problem. I always save my data in outlook with no reminders,but I use my desire as my alarm clock too, and could scream at midnight sometimes when it notifies me (in airplane mode" of my soon to be starting shift at 4:00am :(
I have just gone through the rest of this months shifts on the desire , and selected "add reminder" then selected "none" but there must be an easier way to stop the desire keep reminding me of events i'm trying to get some sleep for :p

Calendar (stock calendar) > settings > reminder settings

In there you can turn off all noises and vibrations, which is what I've done. Simply because I didn't want to go into every sync'ed event and disable alarm. Bit of a nuisance, but better than the alternative!

And even though alerts are disabled, it'll still pop up on screen to let you know that you have an upcoming event.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones