Problem With Desire CalendarSupport

Last Updated:

1. exkaraokeman

exkaraokeman Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi , I sync my work rosta via outlook to my desire no problem. I always save my data in outlook with no reminders,but I use my desire as my alarm clock too, and could scream at midnight sometimes when it notifies me (in airplane mode" of my soon to be starting shift at 4:00am :(
    I have just gone through the rest of this months shifts on the desire , and selected "add reminder" then selected "none" but there must be an easier way to stop the desire keep reminding me of events i'm trying to get some sleep for :p

Advertisement
  2. exkaraokeman

exkaraokeman Active Member This Topic's Starter

It woke me up at midnight again last night grrrr , think i will have to buy an alarm clock

3. haddock

haddock Well-Known Member

Calendar (stock calendar) > settings > reminder settings

In there you can turn off all noises and vibrations, which is what I've done. Simply because I didn't want to go into every sync'ed event and disable alarm. Bit of a nuisance, but better than the alternative!

And even though alerts are disabled, it'll still pop up on screen to let you know that you have an upcoming event.

4. duiksmurf

duiksmurf Member

I am using Locale with a timed profile (2200 - 600) and "orientation = up" condition to mute my phone for anything but alarms an incoming calls

works like a charm ..

D.

5. widu13

widu13 Member

Same issue for me- it's driving me potty. I can't switch off my reminders as I need them. I stupidly just want it to work as it should!