• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with downloading music

Bobbybmd

Lurker
Jun 14, 2013
hello everybody. On my galaxy note 2 whenever I download music from the Play Store SDre even though I know there somewhere on the phone... I cannot find it on the jet audio plus music player. I have several other music players and I can't seem to find the song

Somehow I would like it to show up on the list of songs and also be saved on my and SD and not on the main memory. What is going on and how can I fix it guys

Downloading via Play Music won't show in any other player. it only shows up in Play Music. whenever you select the 'keep music on device' pin icon, it isn't downloading in MP3 format. it's downloading a merely large cache and if you look in a file explorer app, it will show one large file regarding Play Music somewhere, mine is over 147MB in size, and not in a music format. it's akin to cache while streaming, only when you keep music it just builds a more larger permenant cache until you remove the pin. it is handy for playing music in a no-signal area, but the music won't show up in any other app as it's not an MP3

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones