Problem with duplicate apps in "All Programs"

Last Updated:

1. killtheaquitted

killtheaquitted Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All,

So I know it is lame to have a PLEEEZ HELP question for my first post, but I have looked around the forum and not found an answer to this problem. As everyone else has probably been doing, I switched my SMS to Handcent to resolve the battery issue. The tutorial I followed recommended reinstalling Hero's battery after doing all the software stuff. I took this to mean "take it out and put it back in." Well, I did that and it worked for the battery issue, but when I went to my "all programs" a bunch of my apps were listed twice (facebook, some games, etc). I dragged and removed the extra apps but every time I come back to all programs, they are still listed twice. Weird, I know. This isn't a drastic problem, but it is annoying esp if it keeps happening to additional programs. Has anyone else encountered this issue? If so, how did you fix it? Thanks all and I promise to try and answer others questions in the future!

Advertisement
  2. akkidy

akkidy Well-Known Member

It happened to me after a couple of install and uninstall. The game Bonsai Blast suddenly had 2 icons under all programs. I just uninstalled it and reinstalled again and that fixed the problem.

3. killtheaquitted

killtheaquitted Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

i did that with the games but I am afraid to do it with the native facebook app. thanks for the suggestion