Problem with Exchange Receiving EmailsSupport

Last Updated:

1. todoubled

todoubled Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys! I wanted to see if anyone else was having this problem. I have my work e-mail setup to work as an exchange activesync. Everything was great up until about 3 days ago. I noticed that i was not receiving emails unless i manually updated the email. So i looked in settings/Send & Receive and under the Set download frequency it was set to "manual". I think to myself that weird since it was set up to "as items arrive" before. I then switch it back and after an hour still no emails but i am getting them on my computer. They use to actually get to my phone before my computer. Anyways i go back and try again but it seems it keeps defaulting back to "manual" Anyone have any ideas? I appreciated the help. I really want to avoid calling verizon since the last tech support called i made took 45mins to resolve the problem

Advertisement
  2. jskolm85

jskolm85 Active Member

I had a similar issue. I just removed my exchange account and re-added it and haven't had any issues since.

3. todoubled

todoubled Member This Topic's Starter

Is no one else having this problem on their incredible? I also noticed other settings are not saving. For example the weather app. It has the option to download the weather data automatically but if i set it to that then get out of the app and then open it again the setting was not saved.