• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with Facebook for HTC Sense.

mole644

Apr 25, 2010
Recently I was having troubles with Facebook and getting messages when people sent them to me. So, brilliant me thought it would be a good idea to sign out of Facebook for HTC Sense and sign back in, thinking that might fix the problem. Well I couldn't sign back it, everytime I tried to it would come up with the error message "the service currently unavailable, do you want to try again?" Well I've tried again about 1000 times over the past week. But to no avail. Without being able to sync, none of my contacts pics show up and its very annoying.

I forgot to add a few points. First, every time I try to log in, I get the email from facebook saying "Your facebook account was accessed using HTC sense" Also, My roommate just got a new thunderbolt, and when he was setting up his facebook account, he was able to sync all of his friends....accept mine. I was nowhere to be found on his account. I can still get on facebook via the facebook for android app that was downloaded from the Market.

Upvote 0
I am having the same problem. I have authorized HTC sense, but still does not work. I have removed/unistalled my facebook app and reinstalled it, removed HTC sense from apps and synchronization and re-installed it, changed my password, nothing seems to work. I even authorized my telephone via security on a computer. I received the 5 digit codes (both for the app and the mobile version of facebook) and logged in using these instead of my password (as instructed in the sms messages I received) but no luck... Any help please?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones