Problem with Hero and Sprint

Last Updated:

1. crow11ad

crow11ad Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok here is what has happened. I got the phone on Thursday. All was fine until yesterday when the music was not coming from the headphones, but the phone its self. Regardless how many different headphones I tried and how many times I unplugged and plugged it in. Still sound was coming from headset.

I get home and call Sprint, they tell me they were not aware of this and said I can exchange it. Keep in mind it was raining last night. I call a store to see if they have one in stock and was told yes and to come up there real quick. I get there at 7:59 and the doors are locked, but people still in store and was told that no one can come in. I let them know I was not wanting to come in, but to get it exchanged as instructed by Sprint and the store.

In the rain I waited 20 minutes to be told if the doors are locked, they are locked. I left and said I can't believe this is how you treat customers and was given a look like oh well. On my way home I call Sprint and told my story. They rep was very apologetic and said for my trouble he will give me 25.00 credit and then said they would double it. So now I got a 50.00 credit.

So at lunch I walk over to Sprint to be told that the store I walked to was independent and they can't just exchange it due to inventory. So now I am mad and call Sprint. They call the store where I got it from and they have one and said I could exchange it. Great. They said as long as the music is coming from the headset I would be good to go. I go up there after work and show them not only with the 3.5 mm headphones, but with the mini usb headphones it does the same thing.

I got a new phone, contact transferred and I they didn't even ask for the box or data cable, memory card, or plug adapter. Bonus, extra accessories. I check my email and per our conversation last night, not only do I have a 50.00 credit, but now can be part of the loyalty program where instead of waiting every 2 years to upgrade to get 150.00 off, I can do this once a year.

So needless to say, so far I have gotten 75.00 in credit, a loyalty program and a new phone.

Thank you sprint.

Advertisement
  2. LTZguy

LTZguy Well-Known Member

Psssst.....divided...not devided

3. Robfactory

Robfactory Well-Known Member

That is awesome.