• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Problem with Huawei Y360-U61 Dual sim

mlukac89

Lurker
Jun 13, 2016
Hi all, im new on this forum, comming from Europe/Croatia.

As title say i have problem with this phone. When i turn it on he loop logo and restarting few times until he get on recovery screen.

Then i have few options:
  • reboot system now
  • apply update from ADB
  • apply update from external sdcard
  • apply update from cache
  • wipe data/factory reset
  • wipe cache partition
  • backup user data
  • restore user data
  • Root monitor check

So i was try all options and didnt helped me, and when i go on last option Root monitor check i got 2 yellow messages:
  • System partition check fail !
  • System have been rooted

If i connect my phone to computer over usb nothing happens only charge battery. I try to use SP_Flash_Tool but it dont recognize my phone, computer cant find it too like he dont exists.

Is there any tool that i can bring my phone back to life.

Please help me.

Welcome to our AndroidForums, @mlukac89.

You've rooted your phone and subsequently done (modified) something that triggered the bootloop?

Trying to flash back to stock seems like your best bet if you can't otherwise poke-around in your device (i.e., with an adb shell via your custom recovery which I'm guessing you don't have installed).

I don't own or have personal experience with your device, but I did find this page via a Google search:

I'm not 100% sure (or comfortable since I've not personally used it or know about any particular version differences/issues) with it but it's the closest thing I could find.

See if the instructions and contents of that page ring true and match your particular device--all due cautions here and onus on you to vet/verify that it's applicable.

The http://www.huawei.com/en/ website is surprisingly unhelpful with regard to finding info for your device (also called the "P9"? -- not sure at all re. that).

Cheers and best of luck!

Upvote 0
Thank you for your answer i will check, but my phone suddenly start to loop, he turn of itself and start that, i tried recover but it seems to me like there is no partition or how its called to install anything,

Btw phone is buyed in Germany without sim-card and it was unlocked to all nets.

Upvote 0
Sim cards are out, try to reboot didnt help.

My SD card is new and i tried with few all time same result, Instalation aborted!. I followed that instructions from your link u gave me and same problem.

When i click Apply update from external sdcard it just blinks and say Instalation aborted.

Upvote 0
There are likely cross-checks in the .zip file for the Apply Update which are seeing a mis-matched device / model / firmware / Android version and that's why it won't flash.

Finding the proper version of the stock software is probably your goal...

I'm not Huawei-savvy (nevermind my N6P since it's all Google-y) so I'm not sure what else to suggest at this point...

Upvote 0
I founded on huawey website Y3 Open Source(Y360-U03&U23&U31&U61, Android 4.4,kernel ), what is that ? Its 78mb big and this is a image of contents of a folder http://prntscr.com/blbxpb

I believe those are the source files for the 4.4 kernel for your device...

I think the file you need will look (contain in a .rar file) something like this:

upload_2016-6-26_13-33-28.png

and the update.zip would contain something akin to this:

upload_2016-6-26_13-34-25.png

Notice the boot.img file, the system and recovery folders, etc...

Not conclusive, but that's what my experience with other devices tells me...

Upvote 0
I have files like that from first link u gave me and its same like on yours images, but i dont know why it dont want to install it from update.zip.

I found that kernel here http://consumer.huawei.com/en/support/mobile-phones/y3_en-sup.htm, choose Y360-U61 dual sim then go down u have download and u will see what option it gives.

And i dont know if its important but on recovery screen on top with red letter say:

Android system recovery <3e>
Y360-U611V100R001C577B111

then menu like on all phones,

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones