• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Problem with Linksys WRT54G 7.2

blue90

May 24, 2010
Hi guys I have got linksys wrt54g 7.2 router and internet does not seem to work on htc desire. I know it's a router/firmware issue because i can use wifi with other routers. I read over the internet that flashing the stock linksys firmware with tomato fixes the problem but the issue in my case is that tomato fw does not support linksys wrt54g 7.2. The options that i have are that i could either flash my stock fw with dd-wrt or i could download an upgrade from linksys's website. Can anyone confirm if flashing dd-wrt fixes the problem cuz i was reading over the internet that some people have problems with dd-wrt. I was also wondering if upgrading to linksys's new fw could solve the problem :/. Anyway i would greatly appreciate if someone could help me out!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones