Problem with MarketSupport

Last Updated:

1. Lozer_Kid

Lozer_Kid Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I don't know if it's just my phone or a problem in general, but I'm not able to download any applications from the Market. This started today by just foreclosing. I rebooted my phone and the Market stopped foreclosing but it simply won't download any other apps. I already did a hard reset on my phone, but it still wont download any apps. Is anyone else having this problem or is there a way to fix it!? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I just did another hard reset and the Market is still not working! =/

Advertisement
  2. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

Can you sign into gtalk?

3. Lozer_Kid

Hm... Yes. I tried to download apps on a different phone, an unrooted Samsung Moment, and the apps wont download either. It only gets an "download unsuccessful" message, so I'm assuming there might be a problem with the Market app itself! It sucks because I already deleted all my apps from my phone and now I don't have a way to retrieve them unless the Market problem gets fixed. *sighs*.

4. OnlyOnePersonS

OnlyOnePersonS Member

I am having the same problem. I'm on Cellular South. There was an upgrade to 2.1.45 released today to cs customers. Maybe that's part of the problem Sorry, I can't help. Just wanted you to know you're not alone.

Tammi

5. Lozer_Kid

It sucks, cause my phone doesn't have anything installed now. I can't even get my contacts back becasue I can't install WaveSecure! Ugh!

6. Lozer_Kid

It's working now! It suddenly started working again! *shrugs*

7. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

Do you guys have the newest version of the Android Market? By that, I mean can you set apps to automatically update and whatnot?

I still have not received that update to my Android Market. I was just curious if you had it.

8. Lozer_Kid

Before rooting I did have it, but then something happened to my phone so I had to do a hard reset and I never got that update back again. Right now, I'm rooted using LiquidSense 2.1 and this ROM already comes with the updated version of Market, even when doing hard resets, the Market will stay the same, so I don't need the update. I also have an unrooted Samsung Moment and that phone hasn't gotten the update, yet. Another thing is that I don't really see a point on getting that update, when most of the most used apps still require a manual update.